
Mary and I on New Years, so not technically newww new. but new to you! :D
My band reminded me again that it exists! I had some troubles with carrots today. Here's something kinda cool, kinda gross.. So. I always imagine food in my asaphagus. I ate carrots today and got kind of stuck on them so I imagine chewed up carrots stuck there and anything I eat just lands on top of it until finally I have to puke to remove the 'stuck' part. I did that today. I always puke up everything in order from the last thing I ate. Ew. Anyways, got to the carrots. You know that 'pop' sound removing a cork from a chamagne bottle sounds like? That's exactly what happened. It was soooo weird. But instant relief. I need to be more careful with my carrots.
ANYWAYS!
Biggest Loser tonight. I love Jillian <3 .. even though she pretends to have a degree in counseling every episode.
Drink water!
P.S. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I'm completely open to that. Just keep in my mind that no one except my family knows I'm banded. Anyways - facebook.com/colormeamanda -- Or my name, Amanda White-Jensen. Let me know who you are when you add me! :D


I saw that picture of you on Facebook and thought it was so cute! I also love Jillian...sigh...
ReplyDeleteyou Totally Look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! adding you to my FB right now! You are Looking GREAT!
ReplyDeletep.s. I Love Jillian too...she makes me want to go jump up and workout with them.
ReplyDeleteHi, I get that popping sound to, but not just with PB'ing...sometimes I get it when I feel a piece of food pop through the pouch to my stomach (it's a weird feeling but can defintely feel it do it!).
ReplyDeleteI am going to Facebook you, and I to haven't told many and keep it quite on FB too.....see you over on FB!