... of my new couch to 5k challenge. (I got it from someone elses blog, thanks!)
Here's my history with running: I don't do it.
When I was younger I suffered from severe asthma (I've been hospitalized more times than I know because of it).. so my lungs just didn't have the capacity to actually run. Now I've outgrown my asthma.. but I'm just too lazy. Or too ambitious. Doesn't make sense? It shouldn't. I want to be a runner. I'm jealous of people who love it. Sometimes I get this idea that I'm going to go out and kill myself running and love every minute of it.. so I start off too fast. Get to the end of the block.. figure it's not for me, and walk back home. So I'm going to make a good effort to do this Couch to 5k thing. Man, I hate running. The funny thing is that you can't even call what I'm doing right now running.. but I'll keep you updated.
In other news, I'm eating organic apple cinnamon oatmeal right now. I love it. I need to get in more water today, that's for sure. Biggest Loser tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment