Party at work today.. pizza AND cake. I'm awesome. *rolls eyes*
Let's talk Biggest Loser for a second. Ron bugs the crap out of me. And I love his son and the weight that his son has lost is literally amazing.. but everyyyy single weigh in they're more vocally concerned about each other than is necessary. And I understand that Laura ended up losing the most weight last night, I do... but how come the fact that Laura AND Tara could have both been below the yellow line was never an issue?? Why did everyone automatically assume that Tara would throw herself below.. like it was some win-win automatic thought? If Tara had purposefully gone below the yellow line then she would have had a lot more faith in Laura than I do. Granted, none of this happened. But no one even mentioned it as a possibility. [Side note: Tara is a beaaaasssttt. Holy crap. I wish I could push myself like she does.]
I've consumed more calories than is necessary today. I feel like crap. I've been doing this whole 8 min ab work out that I really like though. I was so sore the first couple of days but I'm good now. Because it's only 8 mins long, I know I'll actually do it every day lol. Ah sad.
I have broke my personal record for most posts ever made to a blog. Grand total: 2.
peace out ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment