I finally updated my ticker so it's actually accurate. It's hard to go from down 110 to down 98 or whatever it was. My ticker is now official as of my weight this morning.
I think I have troubles with protein shakes. Whenever I get a fill, I drink protein shakes and freak out because they're not going down as well as I think they should. But I always have troubles with protein shakes. Yesterday, I ate a whole plate of nachos. Yes, I felt a little tight at times and had one close call.. but it all went down. My protein shakes stay stuck foreeeevvveerrr. So.. who knows.
I'm going to try to catch up on my blog reading a little later even though I should be studying for a quiz. My computer crashed in the middle of February.. and I hate reading blogs on my phone. Needless to say, I'm way behind.
I need to figure out a way to continue to work out while not getting as many calories in my body. I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half. eek!
Scale says: 162.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It's like I was reading a blog post of my own! There are so many things that I can eat easily, with no trouble at all, but protein shakes give me all kinds of trouble. Argh!! ☺
ReplyDelete