Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY! and Drazil's Surveyyyyy.

I'm soooo glad it's Friday! It's supposed to be 65 degrees today! Yesss! But it's suppose to snow on Sunday.. WTF weather?! I'm rocking the start of a cold. My throat has been sore and today my nose is a little stuffy. I don't even care. I just want to be out of work!

I'm going to do Drazil survey because Friday's are completely pointless at my job.. :D

1. If you could be a weather forecast, what would you be and why?

This is harder to answer than I thought. I guess I'd be a clear night in the summer. I love seeing the moon and the stars. Makes me feel like there's something much bigger than me out there. Also .. I love that there's only one moon. and anywhere you are in the country, if someone else is looking at the moon, you're looking at the same thing.

2. If you could be a crayon, what color would you be and why?

It's no secret that I love bright green. It brightens my day.. If I were a green crayon I would look in the mirror and it would make me happy. What a change of pace :p

3. What is/was your biggest physical goal you want to do when you hit your goal weight?

My biggest physical goal ever would be to run a marathon. But since I can't even run around the block.. that might take a little more work than I'm willing to do at the moment ;) I just think it would be a great accomplishment.

4. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?

I would be a baby elephant or a dog. These are my favorite animals. Mostly, I'd probably be a dog because I feel like I relate better to dogs than I do to most people. I love dogs. If there is such a thing as a past life, I would bet money on the fact that I've been a dog before.

5. Just because I’m new to some followers and I’m curious – let’s do a put it out there in black and white stat question.

What was your highest weight? 263
What is your weight now? 162 (as of Monday)
What is your goal weight if you have one? 140 (ultimate goal weight would be 130 - 135 but I'm not sure if my body will let it happen)
What is your goal size if you have one? I don't have a goal size. I'm not concerned with size.
What diet/program/tool do you follow/have if any? Well the biggest tool I use is, obviously, the lapband. Other than that, I try not to worry about it.
How did you lose the weight current to today? a lot of hard work and some help from the lapband.

6. What’s your best advice for people in this weight loss journey?

I'm going to steal Drazil's sentiments here. Keep on keepin' on. It's so important. I never thought I could lose weight because I tried something, expected instant results and ultimately gave up. There are no instant results. This is a process. You won't be perfect every day.. in fact, you might have a whole month or more off track... but keep on keepin' on.

7. Have you ever shaved your whootananny?

ahahah.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this.....OMG - we almost weigh the same! And thank you for not answering #7! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Just found your blog! You're doing GREAT!!! It will be fun when you get to goal to watch someone else in maintenance! -BG
    I'm here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete