Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5k, BOOBS 'mates, etc

I just started following approximately 8.2 million people. I'm a little overwhelmed! Tomorrow I work at the grad school for about 5 hours and I plan on seriously getting to know every person I followed. Unless they want me to actually work or something (ha!). It's a hard task though.. I like to go back to the beginning and read every post. Eek! I might have to do an abbreviated version. But! If you've noticed that I've started following you.. just know that I'm creepily lurking on your blog ;)

This Saturday I'm going to do my first 5k. It's just a walk (I am incapable of running, for reals) and I'm going with two of my coworkers. I'm looking forward to it but it's sooooo early. I can't wait for the shirt! :D

I'm going to Chicago ... and I need roommates! I think I'm pretty cool with Stephanie just pairing me with whoever else doesn't have anyone. I'm pretty laid back so whatever.. But I am a poor graduate student so I would like 3 roommates if possible. Oh well - it will all shake out.

Scale hasn't moved in a long time... but I'm not surprised. I haven't been the model bandster lately. I'm okay with it..

peace out homies.

8 comments:

  1. Yay, so excited to meet you in Chicago!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are coming to chicago!!!! WAAAAAAA? oh my gosh! That is freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now I am following 8.3 million since I added you to my list!

    I have to read your blog too!

    That is great about the 5K! I am a big fan of running, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffani: YAY!!!

    Drazil: Everytime time I exaggerate it's ALWAYS 8.2 .. or 82.. or 820.. I have NO IDEA why... since my favorite numbers are 5 & 13? It remains a mystery.

    Amy: YESSSSS!

    Gen: I'm glad I found your blog. because really -- all i've been getting in my blogger updates is that your comments were broken ;) lol. lots of love for you out there in blogland. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the 5k and have fun! If I could make it to Chi Town I would totally split a room with you and someone else, I am all about saving money! I am so sad that I won't be able to go and actually meet all of you guys, maybe next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog, way back on my blog. I do the same thing, I go back an read the posts and then I feel like I really know the person. I can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ***Raises Hand*** Pick me! Pick me!

    Wanna room together, MI buddy???

    ReplyDelete