Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work fun...

So last week at work, my coworker decided to decorate the office in a Hawaiian them (frommm the dollar store).  I got to work with a grass skirt and a shell bra on my desk.  NO ONE ELSE had this.  But I wore it anyway, ahah.   So this pic is my cube.  Is that pop in my hands, you ask?  Why of course not..  :p






And we even got some fruit-kabobs :D


This is my friend / coworker Stephanie and I :D


In this next pic, there's a group of us.. but I only asked Steph her permission to show it.. and it was just too funny to pass up!  I mean, c'mon, look at her face!

                       

Lastly, I'll leave you with this little gem.  So I could not stop touching my stupid shell bra!  someone captured it. 



7 comments:

  1. It looks more like a party than work!! Can I come and work with you??? You're looking super-skinny by the way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's so funny! you look smokin in a shell-bra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! Hysterical, and what a great way to make work a bit more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky. I was never allowed to have that much fun at work. You're all set for a Jimmy Buffet concert now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally found your blog. I saw you following me but your avatar doesn't link to your blog. Got you thru BOOBS so guess will see you in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know how I've missed your blog all this time! I've got to catch up on it!

    ReplyDelete