Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bad blogger.

I suck at blogging just about as much as I suck at get my daily protein and water.

About two weeks ago, I finally hit my mini-half-goal-thing. I'm not very good at having realistic and reasonable goals. I was always the one that could never stick with anything because I wanted immediate results. So, anyway. I set my goals based on the stupid, stupid BMI chart. (I didn't have a lot of goals, apparently). Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to have goals! I wish I had had them. I also wish I would have taken a before picture of myself, but that's another story. My first goal was to lose 50 lbs. That's a pretty big goal.. too big probably. My next goal was to hit 206.5... because that meant I was no longer morbidly obese. Just obese. Then off course, the iconic Onederland! 177 was my most recent goal met. A couple of weeks ago, I stepped on the scale to 177. It was beautiful. I spent about 3 months fluctuating between 183-187. The significance of 177.. is that, medically, I am no longer obese at all. I am overweight. I have to be at about 147 to be on the high end of my normal weight. So that's my next goal :) Like I said, ideally I would like to be between 130-140 if my body lets me be. Today I stepped on the scale at 175.

Right now, I need to work on a couple of things. I need to start exercising. It's summer now.. the excuse that it's too cold to go outside is no longer valid! I have a really cool trikke that I should be riding every day. I need to do something! I also need to up my calories for the day. I am pretty positive that my body is in starvation mode. If I could just get it out of this mode.. I could lose more weight. Funny how that works.. I need to eat more to lose weight.

Other than thatttt... I bought a dress yesterday! The first dress I've ever bought. I have a wedding this saturday. I hope to post pics or something. I actually really like it and I feel kind of pretty. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Drink water!

No comments:

Post a Comment