Today, for the second day in a row, I weighed 169. Holy crap. I'm in the 160s? crazzzzzyyy!!
I'm making wrong choices though. All over the place. I had a whole bag of peanut m&ms today. Now, I'm all for treating myself every once in awhile and I think everyone should ... being too strict just creates majorly bad binges ... but I haven't even been TRYING to be healthy. And I'm going to really have to crack down to lose these last 30 lbs... because each pound now is going to be as hard as 5 lbs was when I was at my highest. I need to start making right choices. This is a lifestyle change. I've come a long way but I still go through periods of time where I just eat crap and crave crap. And I'm not good at saying no... especially to myself.
Also -- someone on facebook today tagged me in a pic that was taken two years ago. I wasn't at my highest yet but I was pretty close. I will post it. I would also like to say sorry to everyone's blogs I've been selfishly reading and enjoying and not commenting, ha. I'm going to start being a better blog friend. and by that i mean.. I'm going to start trying to actually make blog friends. lol.

The 'before' one was taken July 14, 2007. The 'after' one was taken on July 11th, 2009. I'll try to get a full body pic sometime.


Those are really great pictures of you! Even the "bigger" one. Totally cute!
ReplyDeleteLike Amy said, pretty at any weight... but you look awesome now!
ReplyDeleteYou are totally cute!!! And yes, at any weight :D
ReplyDelete