Wednesday, June 10, 2009

need.. protein..

I'm been exhausted lately. I really think it must be from the lack of nutrients going into my body. So I've decided to change that. Or attempt to, anyway. I definitely need more protein. I hardly get any unless I try.

So far today:

1 Viactiv calcium chew.
1 chewable Centrum multivitamin.

Carnation instant breakfast chocolate shake with skim milk (5 grams of protein in Carnation) with half a scoop of chocolate whey protein added (approx 10 grams of protein).
and I am currently sipping on some water (which I have been wayyyy too lax on lately).

That's pretty good for 10 am, right? :)

I also brought some cottage cheese for lunch.. a little over a serving so about 15 grams of protein. Nice. I know I need to try to get some hard protein in as well.. but hard protein is, well, hard for me to eat right now lol. I'll work on it.

Hope everyone is having a lovely hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment