At the end of September, I went to Chicago and had a blast. The weather was a little crappy but oh well. Our hotel was right where we needed it to be.. right off Michigan Ave. We walked to the House of Blues. We even walked to the Art Institute. Brandi Carlile was absoluteeelllllyyyy amazing. seriously. If you haven't heard her, please check her out. She just released a new album last week... and it's her best so far. Mary got a guitar pick that she tossed out after a song!! (I almost got one.. just missssed. bummer) That was exciting. We also went to a Tigers/White Sox game.. Tigers won! yesss. But I don't want to talk about the Tigers because they totally blew their chance and let the Twins win the division and that's not cool (even though I'm originally from Minnesota).
That Sunday night when we got back, we decided at like 11 at night that we were going to take the next day off of work because Brandi was doing a live set in the Ann Arbor, MI Borders. It was sooooo worth it! We were sooo close to her and then met her for a signing after the show. Ahhh, I'm in love <3 haha. When I told her we saw her in Chicago and I was sooo close to getting a pick, she literally stopped what she was doing and began to search her pockets saying "hey i might have one on me.." and then.. "shit, i don't. sorry!!" But it was so sweet of her to look!! I wish she had one though, that would have been the best! haha. So, all in all... good times were had. I've been super exhausted lately..
Question to throw at you all.. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with not being well hydrated (I'm working on it I swear!), but the bags under my eyes are so much more defined than they normally are. I'm pretty sure I get enough sleep.. at least 7 hrs a night usually. So... why is this happening?? lol. Any tips? Maybe it's always been like that and I'm just noticing it now but I dunno. Not cool! *drinks water*
I'll leave you with some pics. Keep doing what you do.. and do it well :D


Ahaha. I was pretty excited...


that is a great picture (the last one)...Congrats on reaching 100 pounds lost! We should get tshirts saying "I lost an Olsen Twin" or something good like that!
ReplyDeleteLucky you...I LOVE Brandi Carlile! 100 pounds is amazing! ☺
ReplyDelete100 lbs!! that is AMAZIN !! SUPER Duper congrats !!! BTW yes about the bags it happens to me when I dont get the water in. Also the Origins eye cream with the caffine in it works great !!
ReplyDeleteLOL @Amy about the tshirts!...congrats on the 100lbs lost as well! Dont you feel AMAZING! :o)
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm new to your blog and I'm just reading through all your old posts. I'm not sure if you'll see this, since it's old but vitamin deficiencies can cause dark circles under the eyes, especially from lack of b vitamins. You should get some liquid sub lingual b-complex. It's great!
ReplyDelete