1.) My name is Amanda :)
2.) I was born Dec 13, 1985.. which just so happened to be a Friday the 13th :D
3.) Born in St. Petersburg, FL.. but moved to Minnesota when I was 3 and lived there until I moved at 22.
4.) I currently live in Michigan.
5.) I have been happily in love for almost 2 years <3
6.) My biological father died when I was young and my step-dad will always be "Dad" to me.
7.) I was super active in curling (the ice sport.. yes, with the 'brooms' and 'sweepers') since I was 12 or so. My team has represented the USA in Jr Worlds.. and we've been finalists in the Olympic Trials.
8.) I am going to graduate school for my masters in clinical mental health.
9.) I work full time at the American Red Cross... (please certify yourself in CPR! thanks.)
10.) I love dogs more than most people. (I have one, her name is Morgan :D)
I would post more but it's almost quittin' time!
These are the things I love:
going on road trips. getting lost and finding something more exciting than what you were looking for. stopping to realize you have nothing you need to be doing at that moment. revisiting places you haven't been in a long time. good conversation. campfires. snow lightly falling in the dead of the night. putting in the last piece of a puzzle. kissing someone you really like. white clouds in a blue sky that look 3D. random acts of kindness. giving kids at a lemonade stand a five dollar bill and telling them to keep the change. laying in bed and fighting the urge to sleep. rollercoasters. smiles from strangers. windows open on a hot night letting cool breeze in. being cuddled up and comfortable. standing in the wind. really loud thunderstorms. warm socks on cold feet. teaching someone something they never knew before. learning something you never knew before. reading a really good book. laughing so hard your stomach hurts. watching a really good movie. giving someone a present you know they really want. anything that has to do with water. looking at the clock and realizing it's almost 11:11.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


we are 11:11 people as well.
ReplyDeletei think you have started something. i'll do a get to know me post, too!
I liked this!! Now we need pictures of you and your love of 2 years and your doggy! :)
ReplyDelete