Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Survey!

Thanks to all those who kept me entertained with this survey!! :D


A
- Age: 23
- Annoyance: In the grand scheme of things, ignorance or people who hold too tightly and firmly to their own beliefs. Also, intolerant people who believe that their faith is the only one that contains truth. But that's wayyy too deep for this survey.. so.. hmm. Healthy food getting stuck!!
- Animal: Morgan <3 dog.
- Actor: I prefer actress' to actors, for some reason? Maybe I relate to them more. I'm not sure. Love Sandra Bullock, Kate Winslet, Maggie Gyllenhaal.. among others.

B
- Beer: I don't drink.
- Birthday/Birthplace: Dec 13, 1985 / St. Petersburg, FL
- Body Part on opposite sex: who cares ;) haha. I do enjoy jaw lines.
- Been in Love: Yes, currently.
- Been bitched at: Of course, lol.
- Believe in yourself?: Today!
- Believe in God: I'm not sure what I believe. But I'm open.
- Before weight: 263

C
- Car: Poniac Grand Am, two door, red.
- Candy: Yes, please :D though I probably prefer chocolate.
- Color: green.
- Cried in school: yep.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate as a general rule.
- Chinese/Mexican: chinese.
- Cake or pie: cheesecake! but really only the easy jello stuff. yum!
- Country to visit: Anywhere.

D
- Day or Night: Both.
- Danced: I took ballet since I could walk until I was 12.
- Do the splits?: I could. I'd probably need a little practice now, lol.

E
- Eggs: I don't eat eggs anymore. but I like them scrambles, over easy, or hardboiled.. as long as they're done to my liking :)
- Eyes: hazel.

F
- First crush: kindergarten.
- First thoughts waking up: noooooooooo!!!!
- Food: is trouble.

G
- Greatest Fear: I generally fear failure, rejection, and maggots. :D
- Goals: Be happy.
- Get along with your parents?: Now that there are three states between us? Sure.
- Good luck charm: Not sure...

H
- Hair Color: Brown / Auburn
- Height: 5'4.5 (the .5 is important people!)
- Happy: Generally.
- Holiday: Christmas. :)
- Health freak?: I wish.
- Hate: hating is a waste of time and energy.


I
- Ice Cream: yes please!! any kind.
- Instrument: voice.

J
- Jewelry: I love the necklace I got for my anniversary.. it's the only thing I wear.
- Job: Emergency Services at the Red Cross. and full-time grad student.

K
- Kids: No.
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing.
- Keep a journal? not unless you count this.

L
- Longest Car Ride: hmm.. probably Minnesota to Florida.
- Love: I do.
- Laughed so hard you cried: my favorite.
- Love at first sight: Not unless you knew the person well before you first set eyes on them.

M
- Milk flavour: ...uh. milk flavored?
- Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Mooned anyone?: Nope.
- Marriage: is illegal for me.
- Motion sickness? Nope.
- McD’s or BK: Eh. Subway?

N
- Number of Siblings: 2 younger ... one bother, one sister.
- Number of Piercings: I have two in each ear but haven't worn earing in over 10 years, lol.
- Number: 5 and 13

O
- One wish: overall well-being (finacially, personally, etc)

P
- Place you’d like to live: It's not about where I live... it's who I live with.
- Perfect Pizza: pepperoni.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi over coke. But cherry coke above all.

Q
- Questionaires: when I should be working? Yes, please.

R
- Reason to cry: No reason.
- Reality T.V.: Biggest Loser.
- Roll your tongue in a circle? I think?

S
- Song: Your Winter - Sister Hazel
- Shoe size: I have small feet but they're really wide... so while I should be wearing like a 6, I usually have to wear a 7 to make sure they're wide enough.
- Salad Dressing: ranch. italian if the salad consists of only cucumbers.
- Skipped school: ahaha. who me? never.
- Smoking: No thanks.
- Sing well?: nah
- Strawberries/Blueberries: I have a lot of trouble with fruit.

T
- Time for bed: whenever.
- Thunderstorms: love!
- TV: biggest loser and law and order SVU.

U
- Unpredictable: kind of.

V
- Vegetable you hate: I love vegetables.. but they ALWAYS get stuck!
- Vegetable you love: asparagus is my favorite.
- Vacation spot: i've never really gone on vacation.

W
- Weakness: no weakness. :p
- When you grow up: happy.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I think all of them are like me in different ways.
- Wanted to be a model?: uh, no.

X
-X-Rays: course.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: my old bedroom was light yellow. When I was 14, I wanted to paint in black. My mom said no way!

Z
- Zoo: I like to Boo Zoo at Halloween.. it's fun to volunteer and see the kids.
- Zodiac sign: Sag

1 comment:

  1. ah these are so fun! sorry it was kinda hetero normative - you should have told us your fav feature in a girl silly! I went to Maine last week to protest... So mad/sad.

    ReplyDelete