Monday, November 2, 2009

boo!

The more followers I get, the more pressure I feel to actually update this blog, haha. I have a meeting in about 5 minutes but I was thinking that later I would actually do a "get to know me" blog.. I don't think I've done one yet!

My friends birthday was yesterday and a group of us went to Red Lobster.. my favorite!! I ate so much. If I haven't already mentioned, I puke a lot and I get tight a lot. So if I can manage my way through a meal with minimal 'false alarms', I take advantage of it. And take advantage I did! I went home so full.. like.. painfully, "i'm not going to eat for the rest of the month", kind of full. But I was soooooo thirsty. I'd like to nominate that for one of the worst things ever.. being so full and so thirsty at the same time. What a difficult place to be.. lol. Do I risk my stomach literally exploding by drinking? Or do I remain thirsty? [For the record, I drank.]

Meeting time! :D

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta splurge :) glad you enjoyed yourself... til you got home :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts exactly nicole!!

    I'm with you, sometimes I just have to have the sips of water after a meal - even if they come up a few mins later.

    ReplyDelete