Monday, February 22, 2010

1.5 weeks till FILL!

I can't WAIT to get my FILL!! Goodness I need to get back on track. I called my "doctor" (she's really an RN who does my fills, but I like to just call her doctor 'cause it's easier)... and I talked to her about getting how I have to get a fill with another nurse. I wanted to make sure that I didn't get into a situation where the nurse was only going to give me .5 cc's or something equally ridiculous (remember, I got 5 cc's taken out.. I don't think .5 is going to cut it). My fill nurse is always super nice! but I feel like she doesn't really listen to me talk or to my concerns. She was quick to say, "okay, I'll talk to Dana and make sure she gives you what you want". It's funny to listen to you guys talk about your experiences with your fills. I've never once been asked if I'm working out, what I'm eating, or anything like it. I've never been asked if I'm having trouble eating certain things or if I'm getting in my protein. Nothing. My fill appointments usually take 10 minutes once she gets in the room. It basically consists of me saying.. I think I need this much put in.. or this much taken out. It's really hard for me to decide on how much to get put in. I leave the next day so I don't have enough time to realize it's too much or not enough. I don't want it to be a wasted trip but I don't want to be too tight either. Ahhh.. band life. haha.

Gosh I swear I had more to say. I feel like I haven't slept in 72 hours. It must be the Olympics taking their toll. Can't wait for this week to be done. Then I have a week break from school. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment