Hey guyssss.
So I've been MIA. It's hard to blog when I'm struggling. I feel like I'm gaining 5 pounds a day. I'm pretty sure that I actually am. So.. I made an appointment for a fill in two weeks. It's worth the 10 hour drive, trust me. The only problem is that my usual fill-nurse (for those of you who meet with your surgeon on a regular basis.. HA.. I haven't seen my surgeon since the day of my surgery. and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even work there anymore) is going to be on vacation at that time and I can't rescehdule because it's spring break at school. Soooo.. I'm going to have a different fill-nurse. I hope she is as good at listening to what I want. It would be a shame to go all that way for her to say.. "oh, I only give my patients .5cc's at a time". I can't wait to get filled!
Other than that, I've been trying to be really good about food. I actually don't think I'm doing too bad at all but it's very discouraging when the scale keeps going up even though I'm counting calories, eating the right portions and eating healthy food. I expected it at first.. but now it's just ridiculous.
I haven't even been able to read other people's blogs lately :( That makes me sad-faced.
OKAY! Enough of this whining business! :D I'm still down a freakin' TON of weight. What are a few setbacks? Nothin! And.. most importantly.. IT'S FRIDAY!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I haven't seen my surgeon since surgery day either... bah!
ReplyDeleteAwww you poor girl...you sound so down. When you feel your worst - read the blogs - someone could say something that totally makes you feel better. We're here for you! Come follow me too if you can!
ReplyDeleteYeah, we don't see our surgeons either. Although, the ones at our clinic attend the monthly support group so it's nice to see the guy that was diggin' around inside me while I was all knocked out. Man, that sounds creepy, eh!?
ReplyDelete