As I'm going about my normal life there are always things that pop up and I think to myself, 'oh! I should blog about that'. Then when I sit down to blog... nothing. I can't remember a single thing.
I didn't work out as much last week as I normally do (i say "normally" even though today is the start of week 4, haha). I wasn't feeling very well and didn't really have the motivation to do it. I skipped Tuesday and Friday. and I didn't do anything on the weekend (unless you count jumping around with little kids on indoor inflatable bouncy things). I did get up and work out this morning though! Start to a new week and I'm going to try to stay on track.
I've been feeling kind of out of sorts lately. I feel - ugly, fat and tired. This will pass, I know. Are there days when you know you don't really weigh any more than normal and you just feel like you've gained 50 pounds? This happens to me. Suddenly I become very aware of my stomach when I sit, my face in the mirror, how my pants fit and other things. It really brings a person down, lol. I know it doesn't make much sense. Two years ago I would have killed to be only 10-20 pounds overweight.. I know some of my mood has to do with seasonal affective disorder.. I need spring and I need it soon!
Anyways! Hmm.. something more upbeat? Mondays are just too long for upbeat, haha. Can't wait for tomorrow evening. I love Biggest Loser night! Speaking of Biggest Loser... red team? ugh. They're annoying. I'm not even sure how they got on the show in the first place. I understand that Biggest Loser is consistently getting heavier and heavier contestants and it's only fair to throw in some people who need the help but aren't, say, 500+ lbs... I get that. But there were probably better choices out of their millions of applicants.. you think? Is anyone else reminded of the Helen's daughter (team pink two seasons ago) when looking at this newest pink daughter? Crazy. I love Koli and Sam. They seem like hard workers and they're not playing the game. Gotta respect that. Anyways..
Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. I wish I was home relaxing with my gf instead of at work! lol.
My cool girlfriend has two different colored eyes. How awesome is that? :D



I have been meaning to talk about the stupid red team for weeks now! I thought that perhaps Jillian could have handled the situation a lliiiiitttle bit better, but clearly the red chick was lying. And I dont even get why you would want to come on the ranch and NOT lose weight. For the money I guess? I am ready for them to go BUH BYE!
ReplyDeleteWhat gets me about the red team is how she smiles when she doesn't lose any weight. Does she think everyone is stupid??? I mean if you really didn't lose and thought something was wrong you would be upset. But she smiles...
ReplyDeleteAnother red team hater here. Seriously, I want them off so bad! Boo Red Team!
ReplyDeleteHate the red team myself... ugh they frustrate me!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool picture... love that we can see her eyes, that IS fun!
Ugh - that Melissa - she drives me CRAZY. I thikn she got voted off on purpose - to go be with her kids and she said herself "she wouldn't have lasted as she doesn't have that much to lose." Her plan was to win the 100k at home and her hubby win the 250k on the show. She drives me crazy! LOVE the Biggest Loser too. Would love for you to follow my blog too.
ReplyDeletehttp://justmedrazil@blogspot.com