Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biggest Loser **spoiler**

Okayyyy. so just got done watching Biggest Loser. LOVE this show, seriously.. but, 3 hours for the finale? Really? Movies aren't even that long. I love seeing the transformations. It's crazyyyy. And Jerry.. wow.

Did anyone else think it was crazy that they made America vote for one of those two girls to get on the biggest loser? We're barely introduced to these girls and now we decide their fate? That's crazy. They could both be so deserving. Or undeserving. How do we choose? And then one gets rejected on national television? Not cool, Biggest Loser. Not cool.

Raise your hand if you thought Helen looked crazy. (*raises hand*.. holla!) She went overboard. She looked sick. I can see the headlines in a year... 'Former Biggest Loser contestant hospitalized for anorexia' .. or something crazy like that. 117 lbs? Maybe I'm just bitter that Tara didn't win. Tara should have won. Grrrr.

Can't wait for the next season!

PS - I love Jillian.. total crush. ahah.

2 comments:

  1. Can't agree about Tara but I can that Helen looked sick. I always root for the underdog so that's my defense on that one. I really liked Mike.. just not his kooky dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really, really disliked Ron. but I did really like Mike and I was rooting for him the whole time. There was just something about Tara. I usually root for the underdog too! ... not this time. Mike looked great though! So did Tara. Helen was just scary.

    ReplyDelete