Monday, May 11, 2009

pathetic.

Who thinks it's okay to celebrate FINALLY losing some weight after a 3 month plateau by eating bad food? Really? No one? That's what I seem to do every time I lose weight. heck, I don't even think you can call the past 3 months a plateau so much as a 'wow, I'm lucky I only gained 3 pounds because I'm only eating crap'. I am truly lucky to have hardly gained any weight in the past couple of months. I went on a two week, very last minute, trip for work which involved eating out for every single meal (no joke). and since I got back, I haven't been able to stop eating out. It's pathetic. So the scale has stayed the same to my dismay (I should be breathing a sigh of relief when I step on it and it's the same ... seriously). This weekend, I finally have a drop of 4.5 lbs. (It could be the liquids I was on for a couple days)... and suddenly all hell breaks loose. *rolls eyes* I'm a little pathetic.

but hey, I'm updating my blog. so kudos to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment