Thursday, May 14, 2009

sigh

I was all excited at the beginning of the week because the scale was finally moving.. and in the right direction! I was down 4.5 lbs and it was awesome. Short-lived, but awesome. This morning I'm right where I started from...

I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day. and I don't. (I weigh myself every other day, haha). I should probably cut back to the whole once a week thing. Especially since the scale is slowwww moving. I go to the doctor at the end of May and I'm pretty excited (my doctor is just a short 10 hr drive away.. so I don't see her often.) Maybe this will boost some weight loss. I just wish I wasn't soooo sensitive about it. Ah well. I want to lose this weight so badly but it seems that somewhere in the mix I became kind of complacent. I want that excitement that I had when I first started losing... 'cause that was a great time. You start out feeling like you're doing something impossible because you have so much weight to lose.. and then you lose half of it (or in my case, 2/3 of it) and it becomes kind of 'whatever'. I don't want it to be! I know once I see the numbers moving again I'll get excited and get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment