Friday, August 14, 2009

Picture Post!

I had to scrounge for some pictures but I did try to get enough to warrant a picture post!
This is the before picture I just found the other day. It was taken July 14th, 2007.
At a BBQ with some friends, this was taken the beginning of September 2007. I hated that there was a camera floating around, lol.

My friend Erin and I. This picture was taken end of Feb 2008... (banded April 11, 2008)

My sister, Logan, and I at her state gymnastics championship. Beginning of April 2008 (liquids only)

My friend Ashley and Mary graduated college.. this was May 17th, 2008. (a litte over a month out)

I am seriously lacking in between pictures from the last one to this one but I'm at work and I think I have some at home. Trip home to Minnesota in Feb 2009 (dog = Morgan)

My sister Logan and I.. Feb 13, 2009.

Logan graduating Marine boot camp at Parris Island in South Carolina... May 22, 2009. 185 lbs.

Another trip to Minnesota, for Logan's high school grad party.. holding my Canadian cousin Harrison! June 1, 2009. 185 lbs.

My girlfriend Mary and I right before Sally and Beau's wedding... July 11th, 2009. 175 lbs.




Well there I am! :D

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!! I love the dress in the pic of you and Mary! I hope I look as good as you at 185!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Look awesome!!!!! what a diffrence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are awesome. Its funny bc you started blogging when you were skinny...and so I always picture you as a skinny person! Love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great progression of pics! Congrats, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete