Tuesday, May 12, 2009

blog comments?

Maybe I just use facebook or myspace too often... but.. does this whole blog thing REALLY not tell me when someone has left me a comment? ... I mean, what if someone leaves me a comment on a super old entry? I would never know!

.... am I missing something here?

4 comments:

  1. Mine tells me everytime...I get an email. You might want to check your settings...perhaps its a feature you have to turn on. When you post on someone else's blog, there is a little hyperlink that says subscribe by email. This will send you an email notification when someone responds to your comment on their blog, along with an email whenever anyone responds to that same post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh.. So do I have to subscribe by email to every post I make to know when, say, you respond to my own post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get emails to every post from my OWN blog and if I want emails about posts on THIS blog I would have to subscribe. So you should check a setting to get emails from your own blog for sure :)

    ReplyDelete