Tuesday, August 18, 2009

blogger issue.

okay smart blogger peeps.. quick question.

when I'm reading a blog and I look at the people that "follow" that blog and I want to check them out, some have their own blog listed and some do not. I always assumed this was a personal choice... so I was thinking, well, I WANT people to be able to check out my blog if they so choose and I'm following someone they also follow. So I click on my own image in a blog that I follow and it doesn't link anyone to my blog. I tried to fix this... it didn't work, lol. I went into the google thing and added my own blog as a "link" but it won't show up. Maybe this takes some time? Not sure.

Also, sometimes people start following me and I can't check out their blog in return because all I can see is that they're following me and what other blogs they have recently started following. Is this a user issue (ie.. i'm too stupid to figure it out) or what? Anyone with any knowledge, that would be awesome.

Thank you. ha.

6 comments:

  1. I am not sure about the first issue, the second issue about not being able to see someones blog when they are following you...they may not have a blog. Sometimes people create profiles so they can follow us and get updates, etc...they have a profile, not a blog. I will try looking at my blog and clicking on you and seeing if you blog is linked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i checked and you are right. No link to your blog. I hope someone can figure out why bc I didnt know you had to do anything special! Now I am going to check mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked through the settings and no idea!! sorry!!

    anyway.. nice to meet you fellow Michigander =D which part of the state are you in?

    You look great, congratulations on your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish someone knew the answer to this because I've been having the same issue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby - I saw that you started following me and for the life of me, I could not figure out how to get to your blog. So it's a good thing you left a comment! :D

    Joe - Thank you! :) I'm in Kalamazoo, MI. I've lived her for a year this past May.

    Amy - Thanks for looking. When I click on your pic, a link to your blog shows up... but I have no clue how you did it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew the answer to that link question. I always want to check out my followers but don't know how to get there. Hopefully someone out there will have an answer.

    ReplyDelete